Friday, December 14, 2018

Dustin F. & Ben M.


Topic: Video games and violence



Click here to read their graphic novel!

13 comments:

  1. That was a great story and I like how you did a graphic novel instead of just a regular narrative, I had no idea that violent video game actually help with anger rather than provoke it.- Gavin G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Comic! I had no idea that that video games helped with violence, I thought it made it worse. Thanks for the insperation.

    -Kianna M

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the subject and i like how you went in to detail about what games they are playing: baron Orion tico

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really good I thought that the comic was very help full, and I wanted more pictures so you did very good and if you didn't have those it would probably be hard for me to see what the characters looked like good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually, I think that violence made people worse, but I like how your novel explained why video games can actually help you to express your anger and help you control yourself and it is true that video games help you relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always argue with my mom about video games, but thanks to your comic now I have some solid facts I can use to tell my parents that video games wont make me violent or angry -Zoey P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a really cool comic it really help me explain why video games can cool down your temper. From EpicGamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked how you built up the main character, by showing how he acted before violent video games, how the pills won't help him control his temper, and how he acts after. You did a good job changing people's minds. - Kendall C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the story line and how every thing works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natalia s. I liked the comic and the script it was a fun and helpful small comic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how you incorporated some informational statistics in this narrative because makes it more trustworthy. I also like how it shows the affect it has on Nathaniel not only while he's playing these games, but after also. Lydia h

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that you did a great job with thw grafic novel idea. Also I think that was a good idea to add the stiticsics adout crime and suff.
    Jack M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you made a visual representation of your story into a comic book! It was very intriguing how much facts you put into your comic while also having character development. Nice job guys! - Brody W.

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment that is positive and specific -- for example, something you appreciate about the narrative, or how it has shifted your thinking. No criticism or insults! Students, please sign your comment with your first name and last initial.