Friday, December 14, 2018

Tori R.



Topic: Cyberbullying


Please click here to view this narrative, as it is specially formatted to resemble an Instagram chat.

5 comments:

  1. I think it was really clever how her friend turned to be the bully. Betrayal really is the seasoning on this awesome meal of a conversation.-Ava S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your story is different then everyone else's. I liked how it was a plot twist and how it turned out to be here friend saying all the mean things. - Selma E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your style of formatting this was different from everyone else. -Minerva C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your story is different from every one else that has the topic bullying and how it also turns out the the bully was her friend.
    - Ashley N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked how the story changed when it was Anonymous versus when it was the friend. I think it shows the interaction changes when its someone you know. lydia h.

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment that is positive and specific -- for example, something you appreciate about the narrative, or how it has shifted your thinking. No criticism or insults! Students, please sign your comment with your first name and last initial.